Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Artslam day 42-51

With this post, it seems I've mostly caught up. Saved by the sketchbook! Sketch dump ahead!


Practicing some action poses for Saru for the big fight scene in chapter 3.

Yet another potential comic cover/splash/promo image thing. It goes a bit longer, but I screwed up Uma's legs.

I seem to draw these two together a lot, hmm... They are the main characters though, so I guess it's warranted...

Usagi attacking with her funky flute thing. I have no idea what it means when martial arts people hold their hand like that, but it sure as hell looks cool.

Ushi betrays Neko?? Who knows? Even I don't...

I don't draw Buta very much, huh? Poor guy.

Alternate rendition of Inu's hair.

I've been listening to Nico singers all day, and sketching out two epic Vocaloid PV/Aion pictures, so I couldn't help but do this too. I don't really know where I was going with it... but I guess it was a convenient excuse to try out lineless colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment