Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Artslam 27-33

I've actually been really lazy the past week or so, gaming a lot and trying to finish a few old games I left unfinished. I finished Dragon Age earlier this afternoon, so I decided to stop procrastinating...


Neko can manipulate his magic into the shape of weapons. It's just one of the things he does. This one's a whip with a blade on the end. As with most things, it looked better in my head...


A new weapon for Nezumi. I admit, I pretty much stole this from the Prince of Persia movie. He has a device on his wrists, hidden in his sleeves, that dispenses these "needles".


On the topic of Nezumi, I've been thinking of redesigning his guardian for a while. After drawing a few of the male characters, I felt all their hair kinda looked the same. The one on the far left is what he looks like currently. I like the one on the far right the best though, heh.


While we're talking about male characters, I doodled a simple ref for Kyle. Needed to remember how his hair is, because I drew it wrong in the recent comic drafts. I also kind of epic fail at drawing kids next to adults.

Winter outfits for Purgatory arc:

Lee


Steven


Den

No comments:

Post a Comment