Thursday, October 8, 2009

how about that, huh

Many, many apologies for neglecting this blog recently, Aion among other things has been chewing up my time.

I've recently gotten a few comments to increase the update frequency, and trust me that has been something I've been thinking about for weeks. Right now I don't think I can trust myself to churn out enough pages for a twice weekly update. If things change though and I can get enough time to draw more comics, then I certainly will. :)

Anyway, I scanned my sketchbook today to share some of these here. It took almost the whole afternoon, but by the time I trimmed them down it was only these that made the cut... oh well.


Three new characters (not including Saru) are gonna be introduced in chapter 3, the two on the left are Battle commentators, and the one on the right is Den, Saru's guardian.





Neko sitting in a sort of... demon chair. Oda Nobunaga can suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment