Saturday, July 11, 2009

unexpected hiatus


Apologies for the lack of posts recently; my host, Dragoncity has been down for server moves for the past few weeks, and has only just come back up temporarily. Dragoncity mods, I wish you guys luck in moving to the new servers!

Anyways, I've signed up to a community called Artslam on LiveJournal, where the goal is to draw at least one piece of concept art a day. Of course, I've chosen to do mine on ZB. I had originally intended to cross post the art posts here, but Dragoncity happened to go down at the same time.

Nonetheless, here are the links to the posts I've already made from the beginning of July.
day 1 - Nezumi
day 2 - Ushi
day 3 - Tora
day 4 - Usagi
day 5 - Tatsu
day 6-9 - Hebi, Uma, Hitsuji, Saru
day 10 - interlude

Expect daily updates from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment