Friday, June 19, 2009

chapter 1 complete!


Yup, I finished the last page of chapter 1 a few hours ago. But it'll be a month from now when it officially ends. XD

Things I learnt:
  • I draw my panels and speech bubbles too small.
  • Chibis are the most fun to draw, but I suck at humour.
  • Having to do everything myself is a pain in the butt. That said, I really respect the mangaka who work on an entire comic by themselves. I now feel their pain.
  • Designing characters is all fine and dandy, but when it comes down to drawing them in action, it actually gets kinda complicated.
  • I SUCK AT ACTION SCENES. OH GOD PAGE 7. *hides face in hands*
  • I need to learn how to plan out my pages better.
That being said, I actually have written down an outline of how chapter 2 will go. Whoo! Also new characters being introduced, finally! I was getting sick of just drawing Tora and Mac.

1 comment:

  1. Faolan here:

    Your last comic was so super cute and funny! :3

    I'm hungry...

    Kawaii!

    ReplyDelete